North Georgia Wedding Venue
Wedding Planning Checklist is vital to not miss any part of your Wedding Day plans.
This checklist can be used for planning and scheduling the wedding vendors, wedding party, timeframes and so much more.
- Establish a Budget.
- List out the preliminary guest list for a ballpark guest count.
- Work with a Wedding Planner. Their knowledge can save time and potentially costly mistakes.
- Choose your wedding party.
- Find a venue to support your guest count and/or reception.
- Choose a Save-the-Date.
- Do you need wedding insurance? Certain venues require it. Consider cancellation insurance.
- Make plans for a honeymoon.
- Hire a floral designer.
- Hire the DJ/Entertainment for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.
- Choose a caterer.
- Choose a cake designer.
- Choose a bartender.
- Design and order your invitations.
- Hold hotel rooms for out-of-town guests as well as your suite for the wedding night.
- Consider any wedding-day transportation needs.
- Choose the bridesmaids dresses, flower girl and groomsman’s suits.
- Create your gift registry and list it on the invitations.
- Book your rehearsal, rehearsal dinner & location(s), special décor and/or entertainment.
- Book your table linens or other party rentals.
- Choose and order party favors.
- Finalize your wedding guest list.
- Choose and meet with the officiant and choose readings and vows.
- Finalize the menu with your caterer as well as beverages.
- With your coordinator, choose the day-of timeline.
- Shop and purchase your wedding rings.
- Finalize your honeymoon plans.
- Send out your invitations to guests and rehearsal dinner party.
- Consider any contingency plans for potential weather-related issues.
- Confirm all vendor plans.
- Check into marriage license requirements.
- Order thank-you cards.
- Verify all rsvp’s and non-rsvp’s for your final count.
- Ensure your caterer has the final guest count.
- Create a seating chart.
- Finalize your wedding timeline and arrival times.
- Consider a Wedding-Day Emergency Kit ie: scissors, aspirin, sewing kit.
- Pre-pack wedding day items, clothes, and honeymoon luggage.
- Ensure final payments are made and consider any tips.
- Have someone follow-up on all left behind belongings and return rental items.
There are many other decisions based on each wedding. Keep open a channel with your wedding coordinator.
Lastly, take a deep breath and relax.